Girl Scout School Liasion
What does our committee do?
- Encourages participation in Girl Scouts for all grade levels:
- K-1: Daisies
- 2-3: Brownies
- 4-5: Juniors
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers have?
- Answer general questions about Girl Scouts.
- Help form new troops and try to place girls in existing troops, when spots are available.
- Advise and mentor new troop leaders.
- Attend the PTO Back-to-school Coffee and staff a table to answer general questions about Girl Scouts.
- Coordinate Encinal-wide Girl Scout projects, such as First Day Welcome Wagon and Thanksgiving Caring and Sharing Cookies.
When do we need you?
- Throughout the year but primarily at the start of the school year when new troops are forming.
How much time commitment is involved?
Any special skills required?
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.