What does our committee do?
- Produce the school newsletter on a weekly basis.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers have?
- Receive emails from people sending blurbs for the newsletter.
- Light edits of the blurbs for space and clarity.
- Insert the blurbs into the newsletter template.
- Correspond with blurb senders if questions arise.
- Maintain a newsletter list of important/upcoming dates.
When do we need you?
- Weekly but not every week for the entire year. The more editors involved, the more we can spread out the work across the academic calendar.
How much time commitment is involved?
- If you are editor that week, about 4-6 hours a week of work from home. We try to chunk the weeks together so that someone is editor for about 5 weeks in a row before another editor takes over.
Any special skills required?
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS COMMITTEE?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.